Aspen 4 is the cleanest petrol that you can use. Aspen is made from Alkylate Petrol which is made from the gases from the top of the distillation tower which is then synthetically modified into a liquid again. The result is a petrol that is totally free from sulphur, benzene and aromatics (solvents).
It is chemically inert meaning that you can leave the fuel in the machinery and your lawnmower will start next spring again. An added bonus is that it does not smell, the exhausts does not smell, it will not smoke and you are breathing a much cleaner air when you are mowing your lawn.
Lawn mower exhausts are extremely dirty compared to fumes from normal cars that are equipped with catalytic converters. Would you have your afternoon tea behind your cars exhaust pipe??? Did not think so but you would probably happily cut your lawn with your motorised lawn mover without catalytic converters using normal petrol full of benzene and solvents. And if you are really green you are probably cultivating your own vegetables which will then be covered with fumes...
Use Aspen 4 and you will discover a completely new world of cleaner working environment - now you can cut your lawn without polluting the world and damaging your lungs.
Aspen 4 Stroke Petrol Fuel 5L Features:
* Virtually free from harmful substances which can cause nerve damage, headaches, fatigue and nausea.
* Virtually free from benzene, which can cause cancer of the blood (leukaemia).
* 99% less toxic hydrocarbon exhaust emissions will make you feel much better.
* Lower emissions of sulphur, which contributes to acidification of lakes.
* Ordinary petrol is classified as toxic. Alkylate petrol is classified as hazardous.
* Reduces the formation of tropospheric ozone by 40%
* Contains no unsaturated hydrocarbons means that there will be no build up of resins in carburettors, valves and pistons will be kept cleaner and as a result the maintenance costs will be lower.
* Reduces engine wear, resulting in increased machinery life.
* Can be stored for 3 - 5 years without any deterioration in quality.
* Easier starting, cleaner burning, smoother running and a higher octane rating all adds up to optimum engine performance and increased reliability.
* 5 Litre
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 February, 2021.